HOW TO CONVERT 2GB MEMORY CARD TO 4GB
Insert the memory card to your computer and keep a backup of all the data from the memory card, because first you have to format the memory card.
Now download and install ‘Skymedi Software‘.
• After installation the application will automatically shows a windows with options ‘Fix’ and ‘Cancel’. From the drop down menu, you have to browse the memory card.
• Click on ‘Fix’, it will ask you for the confirmation, you have to click on ‘Yes’.
• After selecting the memory card, the application will show you a size of around 1955MB, this is bcos you have inserted a 2GB memory card.
• After finishing the process the application will ask you to unplug the memory card.
• Remove it and insert it again. Now the storage capacity of the memory card is increased to 3GB.
• Then do the above process again to make it 4GB.
NOTE: if you want to check the storage capacity of the memory card, you can click on ‘My Computer>>Memory Card>>Properties’. You will see that the size of the memory card is Now 4GB.
Another way to confirm the storage capacity, re-open the ‘Skymedi’ and Select the location of the memory card.
This time it will show 3912MB, which is 4GB.