Mendy only joined Chelsea in September, quickly usurping Kepa Arrizabalaga as number one and going on to keep 16 clean sheets during his debut Premier League campaign.
Only Manchester City’s Ederson kept more clean sheets, but the Golden Gloves winner has to make do with third place, garnering 24% of your votes.
Aston Villa’s Martinez kept 15 clean sheets and finished second in the voting, narrowly above Ederson with 24.6% of the votes.
However, both trailed Mendy, whose efforts to help earn Chelsea a top-four finish won him 29.3% of the votes.
Liverpool’s Alisson Becker, who scored a crucial goal in the run-in, was fourth with 13.8% of the votes, while Kasper Schmeichel earned 8.4%.
PREMIER LEAGUE GOALKEEPER OF THE SEASON RESULTS
1. Edouard Mendy (Chelsea) – 29.3%
2. Emiliano Martinez (Aston Villa) – 24.6%
3. Ederson (Manchester City) – 24%
4. Alisson Becker (Liverpool) – 13.8%
5. Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester City) – 8.4%